CiraSync advantages for GAL Sync:
- Automation. With CiraSync, there’s no need to run an app when a new employee is added to the Global Adress List. Just “set it and forget it.”
- Scale. CiraSync grows with your company. It can sync thousands of contacts to thousands of users.
- No clutter. Company GAL overflowing with legacy contacts, test mailboxes, or service accounts? CiraSync sorts and filters to avoid syncing unwanted contacts to mobile users.
- Flexible targeting. CiraSync’s contact collections leverage existing GAL distribution groups, so you can just “point and shoot.”
- Incremental updates. Minimize cellphone data costs by syncing only changed contacts to users’ phones. Incremental updates take less time and reduce the possibility of sync errors, too.
- No server. No desktop. No client. No configuration. One great advantage of a cloud solution is eliminating the need to install and configure software. What’s more, with CiraSync, there’s no need for user training. It just works.
- A little extra insurance. Rest easy knowing your contact data is secure and backed up.
Any way you want it.
Why settle for a one size fits all solution? It takes less than five minutes to configure CiraSync to suit your company’s specific needs.
Keep it simple.
Syncing GAL to mobile phones doesn’t have to be an onerous task. With CiraSync, there’s no server or client software to install, no endpoint configuration, and no user training. It just works.Try it now